Detached Single Family, Traditional - TALLAHASSEE, FL
A lot of people will agree this is the BEST location in town. "Historic Los Robles, a charming in-town neighborhood rich in history" 5 minute walk to Whole Foods, or a 10 minute walk to Lake Ella. This 1942 cottage style home is on the national registry of historic homes. It is lovely maintained and located at the NE corner of the park. It features High ceilings, wood floors, formal fireplace, Built-ins, Architectural Moldings throughout and original door hardware. The lay out includes a small office space next to the Living room, work shop area, a great attic space and an "inclusive" studio apartment perfect as a mother in law suite. Come and have a look today this one is for you.
Jacques Depart of Frog Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Tallahassee,
Vol. 45, Issue 05, Page 30.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Brick; Vinyl Siding
- Parking: Driveway
- Floors: Hardwood; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Guest House; In-Law Suite; Office; Workshop
- LEON,Mother-in-Law Suite,RAA,SULLIVAN
- Mother-in-Law Suite,LEON,RAA,SULLIVAN
- RAA,LEON,Mother-in-Law Suite,SULLIVAN
- RAA,Mother-in-Law Suite,LEON,SULLIVAN
- SULLIVAN,Mother-in-Law Suite,LEON,RAA
- SULLIVAN,RAA,LEON,Mother-in-Law Suite
- SULLIVAN,RAA,Mother-in-Law Suite,LEON